Different ways to know how to find my Zong number in detail!
Zong is one of the fastest internet & mobile network in Pakistan. Most people like this network due to its 4G internet services. Zong provided best internet, WhatsApp, Facebook and call packages to its customer all over the country. That-is-why, it has become the most popular network across the country.
An interesting thing is that, many people do not know how to check Zong number when they purchased the Zong Sim or forget the Zong Sim number when they are going to load balance.
If you want to know, how to check Zong number without balance, then you are on the right page.
There are some easy methods which would help you to check the Zong Sim number without balance.
To check your own Zong number, see the following methods.
Check Zong Number Without Balance
There are different methods to check Zong number, these includes:
First Method (Dial *8#):
- Dial *8# from your mobile keypad.
- You will see your own Zong number on mobile screen
- If the above code did not work, then try *2#.
- This is an easy way to check your own Zong number without balance.
- For Zong user only
|READ MORE||How To Save Zong Balance|
Second Method (Dial *100#):
If you want to know how to check number without balance, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Dial *100# from your mobile keypad
- You will see your own Zong number on mobile screen by this method.
- For Zong user only
Third Method (PTA Website):
This is an online method to check your Zong number without balance provided by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
- Go to the PTA official website, then open the link https://cnic.sims.pk/
- Now write your CNIC number where needed
- You will get your Zong sim number by this easy online method.
|READ MORE||Zong 2 Hour Non-Stop Offer 2022|
Fourth Method (Send To 667):
Another easy way for every mobile networks to check their SIM number without balance.
- Go to the Messages App
- Now type MNP, send it to 667
- You will receive a text message containing your sim number, sim owner name along with CNIC number and address.
Fifth Method (ZONG Helpline):
This method will help you how to check other Zong number.
- Dial 310 (Zong helpline number) from your mobile keypad
- You will know about SIM owner name, number and even address via call.
|Official Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Mobile Packages||Home Page|